RIP NM Police Officer Jarrott

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Watching that video and the helpless state the officer was in, I have to wonder if some/many jurisdictions will mandate a partner to be required in a patrol vehicle. In most cases the partner can be prepared for a bad case scenario as a cover while the other approaches the vehicle. The more ambush type responses that occur, the more officer safety considerations jurisdictions might see. Factor in heavily tinted windows, the approaching officer is really in a precarious position. And at the same time, cops are being hounded about being too aggressive towards a driver or occupant in the vehicle. I really feel for cops today. It is tough and dangerous job become tougher and more dangerous every day.

Alot has to do with population of the city and funding. Notice how most of the bigger cities had 2 officers per vehicle.

In today's situations some departments are changing backup of 1 or more officers on stops for protection of all involved.

delvin.a

Established Member
Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

FWIW this is the same gang of people that was going around enforcing the closing of businesses and arresting people for working. Also the same gang that will come and take your guns

Jefe

Established Member
FWIW this is the same gang of people that was going around enforcing the closing of businesses and arresting people for working. Also the same gang that will come and take your guns
You want to clarify this post?

Jefe

Established Member
The stupid game is the job, the stupid prize is getting shot.
So the police are gangs and not cartel members that murder police? Did you really bring up covid enforcement in this topic?

jvandy50

Established Member
Premium Member
these bother me, and i take special offense when someone types ACAB or Lebron's pansy ass is second guessing them, etc. LOOK at what they go through, the job aint a cake walk.

RIP Officer Jarrott

MG0h3

Established Member
Maybe a mod can pm me but I can’t figure it out

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

delvin.a

Established Member
So the police are gangs and not cartel members that murder police? Did you really bring up covid enforcement in this topic?

How do you get that first question from my post?

Yes I brought up covid enforcement it’s the same group of losers going around closing businesses.

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
There’s a lot of really shady shit coming out about this whole situation and a lot of people calling the shots seem to be ultimately the ones to blame

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
Trying to upload the culmination of NMSP ending this guy. Wont load.
End of the video has a shaky but watchable cell video of a PITT maneuver and subsequent shoot out. Shitbag blasted the PITT cop but was dropped shortly after.

**** him, may he rot in hell.

RIP Officer Jarrott. And **** Homeland right in the ****ing ass if they put out an ABP for this shitbag and didnt tell officer to tail and report location until they were ready to take this ass bag down.

_Snake_

Established Member

The stupid game is the job, the stupid prize is getting shot.

Yes I brought up covid enforcement it’s the same group of losers going around closing businesses.

Did your parents have any children that lived?

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
Oh boy, this may be SD bound.

Saw that video a week or so ago browsing cop videos.

****ing crazy/sad. Didn't know the backstory with Homeland and putting this cop in a bad situation

Jefe

Established Member
You are literally calling the police gangs for enforcing covid rules when an actual gang/cartel member murders a police officer.

You need to focus on the bigger issue. His wife now has to raise 4 kids on her own. Go cry about masks to someone else

Users who are viewing this thread