• Welcome to SVTPerformance!
ATTENTION!
You may experience intermittent issues while accessing the site over the next 60-90 minutes, as we perform maintenance and upgrades.

RIP NM Police Officer Jarrott

Discussion in 'Pics and Videos Buffet' started by Jefe, Apr 29, 2021.

1. Jefe

Jefe Well-Known Member Established Member

Anyone see this? How was this not all over the news? Its tough to watch

I first thought that was a homeless guy that came up on his body but thats Homeland Security. Were they waiting behind the police car? Or just showed up 1 minute too late?

"The driver of the vehicle was the subject of an ongoing narcotics investigation and was en route to Las Cruces to participate in a drug deal. Patrolman Jarrott was assisting members of the United States Homeland Security Investigations when he stopped the vehicle"

Patrolman Darian Jarrott

Wife of 3 and expecting another filed a wrongful death lawsuit:

https://kfoxtv.com/news/local/wife-...h-with-no-backup-in-lawsuit-notice-04-13-2021

Police Chief statement:

kcobra likes this.
  2. BOOGIE MAN

BOOGIE MAN Logic and Reason Established Member

Jesus, rip

Dunno how anyone would want to be an LEO anymore

"Nothing makes me question ALL of my life decisions like SVTP."

Posts and likes are not mine.

3. Corbic

Corbic Well-Known Member Premium Member Established Member

Ahemmm...

Clearly we need to ban machine guns.

Clearly, if the perp was black the officer wod have instantly killed him upon arriving at the scene.

RedVenom48 likes this.
  4. quad

quad Well-Known Member Established Member

RIP Office Darian Jarrott. I am glad they got that piece of shit!

kcobra and Tob like this.
  5. 98 svt

98 svt Premium Member Premium Member Established Member

Piece of shit

6. gimmie11s

gimmie11s Don’t be an idiot Established Member

It was all over the news last week. Really, really sad and youre right.. very tough to watch!

Lambeau likes this.
  7. me32

me32 BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS Moderator

RIP officer Jarrott.

So what exactly was he assisting in? Maybe im misunderstanding but if he was assisting in an investigation with homeland security during the stop why was he by himself? No back up?

FineLineMtrSprt likes this.
  8. BlckBox04

BlckBox04 I am the liquor Premium Member Established Member

State police in my state has been reporting that recruitment/application is at an all time low so this sentiment is ringing loud throughout the country

RedVenom48 and Lambeau like this.
  9. ZYBORG

ZYBORG Let's roll.. Established Member

Pretty shitty...

Glad they got the ****er.

Those homeland security agents ****ed him. Hopes she wins the lawsuit.

Talk about Blue Falcons...

Last edited: Apr 29, 2021
  10. 13'5.0

13'5.0 Member Established Member

Why is it not all over the news?? Nobody black was involved. Nothing to see here ....

RedVenom48 and kcobra like this.
  11. bb83

bb83 I like gays Established Member

Sad. We all know if the officer was black this would be all over CNN....

12. scott_0

scott_0 Well-Known Member Established Member

because the media doesn’t care about police being killed, and it was with the media favorite weapon an “assault rifle” what a crying shame

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

13. CobraBob

CobraBob Authorized Vendor Premium Member Established Member Single Barrel Sirs

I saw it last week but there was nothing about it on the news, except on Fox News. Poor cop never had a chance. The only good news was that the piece of trash killer was caught. So sad for the officer's wife and children.

me32 likes this.
  14. COOL COBRA

COOL COBRA Hell Yes! Established Member

And meanwhile our southern border is wide ass open to the entire world. Joe's america.

RedVenom48, jvandy50 and me32 like this.
  15. Shifty Powers

Shifty Powers The Shifty Mobile Established Member

Jesus **** that was rough. Officer was super patient and understanding. Sucks ass on homeland securities part they basically left him for dead with this dude. Told him to pull the guy over but didnt tell him who he was or that they knew he was violent and armed.

RIP officer Jarrott!

16. kcobra

kcobra MUSTANG MANIAC Established Member

Exactly....No hate to be spread. Sole purpose of the media is to separate and create hate lately. This horrible officer shooting, is an every day event that is accepted as boring for the hate spreading media! Their "AGENDA" is only to create chaos, not inform the public about current events.

jvandy50 and *Jay* like this.
  17. GNBRETT

GNBRETT Premium Member Premium Member Established Member Beer Money Bros.

Unfortunately that was another example of an officer assuming the driver is a good dude so just step on out of the car and come back and talk to me with ur assault rifle smh.

This was probably some of the worst tactics ive ever seen on a MV stop. This will be shown for decades on what NOT to do. Cop was totally clueless to what was going on here!

Pretty simply..... Keys out of the ignition and on the roof. Hands on steering wheel. Walk around the FRONT yes the FRONT of the vehicle so u dont loose sight of his hands and THEN he exits the vehicle.

Its not rocket science but the fact is Cops think thats too dramatic for a basic MV stop and u will likely go ur whole career doing that and not make a difference but on a day like this it makes all the difference in the world!

There is ZERO chance he's getting to that assault rifle before I shoot him thru that front window when he takes his hands off that steering wheel to reach for it. The suspect cant pull that trigger while ur hands are on the steering wheel.

Cops are in an age where a LOT of ppl dont like them and want them DEAD. U have to assume EVERYONE is trying to kill u on a MV stop. This was really sad to watch but his lackadaisical assumption that this guy was harmless simply got him killed! RIP

18. CobraBob

CobraBob Authorized Vendor Premium Member Established Member Single Barrel Sirs

Watching that video and the helpless state the officer was in, I have to wonder if some/many jurisdictions will mandate a partner to be required in a patrol vehicle. In most cases the partner can be prepared for a bad case scenario as a cover while the other approaches the vehicle. The more ambush type responses that occur, the more officer safety considerations jurisdictions might see. Factor in heavily tinted windows, the approaching officer is really in a precarious position. And at the same time, cops are being hounded about being too aggressive towards a driver or occupant in the vehicle. I really feel for cops today. It is tough and dangerous job become tougher and more dangerous every day.

Crimson2v and me32 like this.
  19. SVTdreamin04

SVTdreamin04 What's a "Termi"??? Premium Member Established Member

That was cold blooded... The sad thing is, you’re going to see more of this. Law enforcement will be second and third guessing themselves because of being afraid they’re going to end up on Lebron James Twitter feed or ending up in jail for protecting themselves. I wonder when the media will start going after the military for killing innocent civilians at the level they’re going at law enforcement?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kcobra and Crimson2v like this.
  20. FineLineMtrSprt

FineLineMtrSprt I like bacon! Established Member

My cousin is a cop in Vegas right now...been trying to get ahold of him for a few days with the supposed random "jumping" of cops on beat. Shits crazy!