RIP Bob Saget

Fastback

Baker
Established Member
Premium Member
Yeah, grew up on his shows. Sucks, but 2020-2025 is going to be horrible for people we used to watch. Don't forget all the people we listened to also. Many of the great musicians we will lose in the next 5 years.

TerminatoRS

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Many of the great musicians we will lose in the next 5 years.
This scares me as well. Modern "music" is terrible and the "performers/artists" rarely deserve that title. Like Billie Eilish...whisper into a microphone and that's considered talent? 75% of a song is electronic/synthetic so it belongs on the top of the chart? I realize every generation goes through the phase where what we consider good music by true talents gets pushed aside for the next wave of stuff. But man... Cruising the top 200 chart on iTunes leaves me depressed. 9 out of 10 songs is complete trash. And what's with this trend of capitalizing and omitting letters in the band's name? Just stupid. The pukes these days couldn't come close to keeping up on stage with, say, Tina Turner even in the 80s and 90s when she was in her late 40s and 50s. She was a performer. Singing, dancing...she was a whole show.

Pardon the rant and sorry to partially hijack. Carry on.
RIP Bob Saget

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
This scares me as well. Modern "music" is terrible and the "performers/artists" rarely deserve that title. Like Billie Eilish...whisper into a microphone and that's considered talent? 75% of a song is electronic/synthetic so it belongs on the top of the chart? I realize every generation goes through the phase where what we consider good music by true talents gets pushed aside for the next wave of stuff. But man... Cruising the top 200 chart on iTunes leaves me depressed. 9 out of 10 songs is complete trash. And what's with this trend of capitalizing and omitting letters in the band's name? Just stupid. The pukes these days couldn't come close to keeping up on stage with, say, Tina Turner even in the 80s and 90s when she was in her late 40s and 50s. She was a performer. Singing, dancing...she was a whole show.

Pardon the rant and sorry to partially hijack. Carry on.
RIP Bob Saget

Ok Boomer

TerminatoRS

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Ok Boomer
You keep calling me that and I'm only 36. lol Ya butt.
I must be one of those "old souls." Certainly don't like being lumped in with the Millennial crowd so maybe Boomer is actually a compliment!

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
You keep calling me that and I'm only 36. lol Ya butt.
I must be one of those "old souls." Certainly don't like being lumped in with the Millennial crowd so maybe Boomer is actually a compliment!

I’m 37 and feel the same. Say what you will but millennials and Gen Z are trash generations for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

tistan

Established Member
271697574_218896623755409_7385840772297346922_n.jpg

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
if you have the comedy channels on Sirius they'll be playing his shit almost non-stop for a few more days Im sure.

Users who are viewing this thread