Rio red and torch red paint, close enough to mix?

Ncjm

I have a Rio red 99 cobra, and I really want to upgrade the wing mirrors to nicer looking, preferably red mirrors. I wonder If anyone can answer this for me; If I were to buy MMD torch red mirrors, would they stick out from the Rio red body or blend in?

Or does anyone know where to get Rio red paint so I could paint them myself? I'd also like to paint over some chips/marks in the body anyway.

Nate

George Wax

Established Member
You are better off having body shop paint those items with Rio Red. Torch Red would not be a close match in my opinion. Rio Red has a dark tint to the color. IMO Rio Red Tint is a nicer color in my opinion.

Ratty2v

Established Member
Since they are not right beside each other you may be able to put the torch red mirrors on your car and not notice a color difference. I don't know how to post pictures yet but I painted my mirrors a Toyota red I had sitting around and you honestly can't tell a difference at all because the colors aren't touching each other

Ncjm

Thanks for the answers, I totally forgot I started this thread! Did you figure out how to post pictures yet?

Users who are viewing this thread