Rio Red 99 cobra Terminator upgrade make an offer

93&99cobrasvt

Established Member
My hat is off to you man for doing this project but anyone can go get a 03-04 cobra with less than 100k miles for around your asking price. Why did you choose a 230k 99 cobra to do the swap to? I wish you the best of luck selling it and hope you get close to your asking price.

aarons04cobra

Established Member
Steering has been addressed with a New 03 cobra ZM rack , 03 A arms, tie rods and bushings! The 03 steering wheel also adds a nice touch.

Paint is not perfect... Door hinges never given me problems to begin with keep in mind this swap isn't a drop in tune motor. All wiring harnesses were replaced from donor car. Unique build and maybe I didn't mention it but block has only 5 k since it was dropped in with 0 miles.

That 01 oxford cobra is nice but no mention of upgrades to interior, wiring, hardened 03 axles, PCM, t56, body need the fresh terminator look. And most importantly engine does it 9 thread heads? Low mileage swap? Definitely won't pass smog and 90k vs 5k miles you decide

these are all thing I would mention in your add man. that will mean a lot to people like myself

Users who are viewing this thread