Rims, Anybody got pics????

chknhwk

Originally posted by Swazo
If it isn't Mr. New 3L himself......:beer:

He he he.

Dude! I drove the Cobra today after about 630 break in miles on the Contour. Guess what the first thing I noticed was?
Man this clutch is TOUGH!! LMAO!!! I may have to order another one soon... :D

Swazo

Established Member
Very doable for a Cobra....just in time for the "updated" version! Now with cryo treated pressure plate to better handle the heat the ceramic puts out.

OH, and that's why you think your 3L sounds "ricey" :bash: After driving a Cobra for a bit :idea: ;-)

Last edited:

chknhwk

It must be the headers. The exhaust sounded excellent with just the Brullen but now it's raspy and drones a bit... Still making up my mind. :nonono:

chknhwk

Actually, after having it on the dyno and having everyone listen to it at the All Fords at Carlisle show I like it. Much props was given to Chickenhawk! :p :p

onlywear

just wondering what size tires you put on the svt focus rims. and also what other mods you had to do to get them to fit proberly, did it need a spacer or anything? or did they just bolt right on with no problem? thanks in advance.

svo_dave

Established Member
Uses 215 45r17 tires. Their are no fitment issues, no spacers, you can just through them on and go.

Users who are viewing this thread