Ridiculous names

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Stopped by Toys R Us and the kinda cute woman working the registers name was "Analy"

My Monster

Established Member
I actually went to school with a Harry Wang. I was still laughing after I got my ass kicked. Who comes up with these names?

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Got introduced to an asian guy named Chris Long, Looked at him and asked "you bragging or what?" he cracked up. now that he is back in the states and sporting a man bun I give him shit about that all the time.

coposrv

Established Member
My wife's an AR manager for a global medical billing company. Probably some BS hipaa violation but She's heard some great ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Just remembered another one. in a former life I worked a lot with names. came across a vietnamese name that when written last name, first name, middle name was Phuc, Yu Tu

Ohio Snake

Established Member
I actually went to school with a Harry Wang. I was still laughing after I got my ass kicked. Who comes up with these names?

Harry Wang is just too much. I'd change my name. I almost forgot two other legit names:
Jason Ballsizer: I actually worked with him, but almost busted a laugh saying his last name.
John Nicewonger.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

AtlantaGT500

Established Member
Years ago back in Detroit I was watching a news story where they interviewed a intercity resident about some crime and her first name was Placenta.

Mentos

Earn this
Established Member
A temp worked for my last company. Harry Johnson was his name. I also think he was a Jr.

Weird dude.

Equalbracket

Established Member
My mom just retired from teaching from a ISD that you move further out if you're employed. this is just a few.

Duh' Ryus - special ed lol
Cri'sherika
Sir John
Sir Ocean
Mersaydes lol
Shady Hill
Mikal - pronounced Michael
Kitty
And three brothers, Austin, Houston, Dallas.

Users who are viewing this thread