Ridiculous names

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
Had a conversation with a few friends about it being ****ing retarded to take a normally spelled name and change letters to sound the same yet be "unique". Turns out one dude did that with his 3 kids...

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Dick_Pole_76.jpg

5881806300905490_ba26c199f2d11b5f576a77db625970a9cac493d27f8e5ab8ec4b7ef64ae98482_large

Image+%2840%29.jpg

PaxtonShelby

iamdrab
Established Member
First week on a job years ago I was introduced to a guy. Mr. Richard Sweat. "Call me Dick" he said. I shit you not.

Harry Colon used to play linebacker for the Lions. I thought that was amusing.

Last edited:

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
My father worked for the state doing low income housing weatherization many years ago. They were working in a house in which a woman was preggo. The women were discussing names and the mother to be came up with "Toowalla", forgive my spelling I am unsure if it is right but you get the picture.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IllCobra

Established Member
If you want a good American name think of verbs: Mark, Bob, Dustin, Chuck, Bill, Will, Buck, Chase, Ward, Drew, Cain, Skip, Jack, Lance, Nick, Pat, Rob, Chip, etc. etc.

CV355

_
Established Member
My father worked with a dude named "Ben Dover" in the early 90s.

There is some unfortunate individual in Sturbridge MA with the name "Gay Mahn"

Too add to the long list of "Richards" in this thread, I spoke with a guy named "Richard Dick" at a biotech conference in 2010. Yes, he told me to call him "Dick."

Last year I received an email with a resume from a technical staffing company- the interviewee was named "Runhe Diarheya." Turns out the last name is pronounced "duh-yar-ha" and it was not a joke.

olympic

Established Member
There's an older lady that frequents my business her name is Iona Bierwagen. ("I own a beer wagon") The only other one I can think of is I once had a guy working for me his name was Clifford Olson, same name as a famous serial killer here in BC, Canada.

Hammerback

There was/is a fellow of the white race who actually named his son *Hitler. True story. It was funny, the father had a courf date, unrelated to his boy bein named hitler, dad showed up, for court in a full nazi germany uniform. Lmao

"Not so funny MEOW, is it?"

Machdup1

Established Member
Had my eldest sister been a boy, he would have been named Laplace Einstein after my fathers two favorite physicists.

Blackoyote

Established Member
I had a customer at the carwash with the name La-a (Ladasha, confirmed to be spelled La-a on ID).

In middle school, I had a Shithead in my English class (pronounced Sha-thee-ad)...yeah, it was hilarious to a bunch of prepubescent kids.

BRNG ITT

Established Member
There was/is a fellow of the white race who actually named his son *Hitler. True story. It was funny, the father had a courf date, unrelated to his boy bein named hitler, dad showed up, for court in a full nazi germany uniform. Lmao

"Not so funny MEOW, is it?"

A Hispanic guy here at work has "Adolph H" on his hard hat.

Junior00

Hurter Of Delicate Vaginas
Established Member
Premium Member
Please, had twins in class named Oranjello & Yellanjello. Apparently they were named after the parents two favorite colors of...Jello. Bet you'll never guess what culture they were a part of.

Users who are viewing this thread