Richmond NHRA Race OCT 5,6,7

Cobrachs

Established Member
TRBO VNM and I are heading to Richmond and we wanted to know who else planned to attend. It should be exciting, it is the last race for the teams to earn points and make it in to the final two spots that will race for the Championship!

racelogo.gif

TOPBANER.jpg

TORCO RACING FUELS NHRA NATIONALS

TGS2

Dr.Gonzo
Established Member
I'll already be down there for something else that weekend. Maybe I can talk my wife into letting me go to this for the day.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Sounds like fun, but OC is that weekend. I've never been to an NHRA pro drag race, but I'd like to go sometime. They ever have the real deal at MIR?

TRBO VNM

OC sucks the second part of the yr. actually, maybe I shouldn't say that since I haven't been, but everyone on here that goes always says it isn't as fun as the first one of the yr. i would rather be farther south where it might be warmer and watching racing...

Last edited:

NOXCUSES

Z0SICK
Established Member
Cobrachs said:
Hey Austin, its running good, but I think the intercooler pump may be going out though :shrug:

Really? How many miles you got on it now? Did you ever load the tune up?

NOXCUSES

Z0SICK
Established Member
TRBO VNM said:
OC sucks the second part of the yr. actually, maybe I shouldn't say that since I haven't been, but everyone on here that goes always says it isn't as fun as the first one of the yr. i would rather be farther south where it might be warmer and watching racing...

I like the later one, because there is less beach traffic. only thing that sucks is the last 3 years it has rained.

Users who are viewing this thread