Rice that was begging to be posted

jpbedard

Established Member
Originally posted by Venomous98Cobra
One less ricer too worry about.

It was still a mustang, Cobra to be exact! No one deserve to die...but I guess thats only my opinion

inteller

Established Member
no, the really sad thing is the Altezzas are unharmed so they could potentially get put on ANOTHER cobra! On the bright side the wheels look unharmed.

Codes

ROLL PRINCE ROLL!!!!
Established Member
You guys dont know what a ricer is, a ricer is someone who takes there honda (or any other car that is slow to begin with) and makes it look like it could run the 1/4 mile in 8 seconds. From what I hear those cobras are kind of fast (sarcasm is somewhat hard to convey over the web, I know they are fast). I will agree though, euros have no business being on an american car.

hmmmidunno

BANNED !!!!!!!!!!
hey guys i found out where the Left Muffler is haha look in the back seat:p wonder if it was broke off and they just set it there or if the car was that mangeled that somehow the exhaust pipe was shuved through the flooring and came out in the back seat.

jpbedard

Established Member
Originally posted by inteller
because they come STOCK.

quote:. I will agree though, euros have no business being on an american car. [/B]

Still does not change the fact the this american car has them!

You guys make fun of everything with euros but when it hits close to home it's OK?

Dont get me wrong, I love the L but I just dont get some of you?:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread