Revved on X2C tonight

stang99

I was cruising up Hwy 14 at my usual slow pace when I saw X2C's trailer followed by a mean looking Mustang going even slower than me and obviously on the way to LACR. I managed to catch up to them and I did a "ricer" rev on them but they ignored me. So, I did a flyby and was on my way. I'd bet they were taking the turbo out for some more R&D. I wish I'd had a nitrous system to purge or one of them blow off things that they pop on you all the time, but, I did the best I could with what I had.

stang99

That's it AM. The next time I see you I'm gonna loosen your pulley and then blow your doors off. I have a pulley tool, you know, and, I've gotten pretty fast at pulling pulleys. They were scared. Afterall, they only have a full on drag racing gutted Cobra with 800 HP. What's that along side of my car? My car is white, so it extra fast.

Oh, I see what you mean about me being a ricer at heart....Hey, I would have beat them if my car had been full of race gas. Yah! That's it. My tires had too much pressure and I couldn't get traction...

jonas

Established Member
I doubt it was their turbo 03 if thats what you meant. Its in pieces waiting for a front mount monster t-88 turbo

03DOHC

Established Member
Originally posted by jonas
I doubt it was their turbo 03 if thats what you meant. Its in pieces waiting for a front mount monster t-88 turbo
A bigger turbo? Damn they already had 720rwhp or something like that.

stang99

No, they just looked straight ahead and ignored me, just like you're supposed to when a ricer revs on you.

Originally posted by jhwalker
Tetge,

Did the truck pulling the trailer rev back on you?
JW

Users who are viewing this thread