Revan Racing at Sebring VIDEO LOADED

Ninjak

Posting from The Shadow's
Established Member
yea Erik has already done a couple small upgrades to his zl1 ( H/E, intake/pulley I believe) knowing him he will tweak the suspension some more and definitely tune ( paul is a very good tuner) Im glad Erik is communicating with Van, he was the only person I could think especially in south florida. They are good guys and the friendly competition will be healthy...ill be stopping by their shop with my new car, they are the ones that did the work on my previous car and I was very satisfied :beer:

I have not been to the shop yet. I have been told its very nice. I was to go there for some Dyno pulls but something came up on my end. It would be nice to see the runs.....maybe the day you guys go for it, I'll take the trip over to Homestead. Few guys from our shop track there in Subi's.

bumplime

Established Member
Van, any chance you and Erik may swap cars just to see how the cars compare with them both being driven by each of you? I know that may be a huge no no being your cars are each new etc, just curious as this would definitely show an accurate view of what the cars can both do.

I can see the arguments now...
1) Van is a ringer, he road races a lot
2) Erik was feeling ill, he just didnt want to let anyone down
3) Eriks car is modded, Vans car is stock
etc, etc, etc.

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
^^^ swapping rides is not a bad idea, honestly both guys are straight up and honest. At this point anyone who takes it serious as some kind of real world test or benchmark is missing the point. The guys are going to do a run what you brung type deal. Drive the car they are already accustomed to as fast as they can, then compare data,notes and numbers. Its really a great thing for all car enthusiasts. We already have our alliances so this should not change anyones mind of what car they drive and we also eliminate the bull crap subjective review stuff. Maybe they should also have one ride shotgun with the other so both can give us thoughts of both cars from the co pilot position??
I for one am just looking forward, if the dummies over on C5 start making excuses for something they will show their true colors. Us here should be focused on just seeing both cars in action by real owners, not some mag wanna be hot shoe, doing one lap and giving us a review as if he owned the car for over a year.....JMO

Users who are viewing this thread