Revan Racing 13-5 kit for 13-14 GT500 and VMP 2.4 pulley, 90mm idler and installer kt

David Neibert

Established Member
13-5 kit SOLD 07-17-15

The Revan Racing 13-5 kit I'm selling includes the JLT 123 mm black plastic intake kit with a red filter, Ford Racing twin 65mm Throttle body, a set of NGK TR71X iriduim plugs and the SCTX4 tuner with Lund 93 octane tune. All parts are new in the box never installed, and were just purchased in June 2015. This kit currently retails for $1484.00 plus shipping (see link below). I'm selling for $1300.00, shipped free to lower 48 states by UPS ground. The kit I'm selling looks just like this photo (not my car)

13-5%20kit_zpsnugmygvq.jpg

http://www.revanracing.com/products...stic-intake-throttle-body-tune-and-tuner.html

I can only accept payment by Paypal and I will pay the fee so you are protected when buying.

If interested please send me a PM. If you have any questions, please post them here.

Thanks, David

VMP pulley set SOLD 7-17-15

Last edited:

jasong712

Established Member
I'm confused, this looks like the identical kit I am selling but mine is a 13-6 kit. Whats the difference?

Congrats on the sale

David Neibert

Established Member
I'm confused, this looks like the identical kit I am selling but mine is a 13-6 kit. Whats the difference?

Congrats on the sale

There is no difference. In the past the 13-6 kit came with a 127mm carbon fiber JLT intake pipe and the 13-5 kit came with a 123mm black plastic JLT intake pipe. Now JLT no longer offers a carbon fiber pipe so both kits are sold with the same 123mm black plastic JLT intake pipe. I believe the 13-6 kit offers optional painting or hydro dipping for a fake carbon fiber look of the 123mm pipe....or you can opt for the same plain black plastic that comes in the 13-5 kit.

Hope that clears it up.

David

jasong712

Established Member
There is no difference. In the past the 13-6 kit came with a 127mm carbon fiber JLT intake pipe and the 13-5 kit came with a 123mm black plastic JLT intake pipe. Now JLT no longer offers a carbon fiber pipe so both kits are sold with the same 123mm black plastic JLT intake pipe. I believe the 13-6 kit offers optional painting or hydro dipping for a fake carbon fiber look of the 123mm pipe....or you can opt for the same plain black plastic that comes in the 13-5 kit.

Hope that clears it up.

David
That makes perfect sense. Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread