Returnless E85 Fuel System

Hmbre97

Eaton powered
Established Member
I don't know if anyone has mentioned this already but you'd be better off going to a return setup :p

VenemousStang

Established Member
So I gave in to the idea of the return system. I will be going that route just trying to figure which is the best setup. Anyone know if I can use the stock feed fuel line and use that as a return line with my -8 feed line I already have? Currently have twin gt pumps but will probly upgrade to 2 of the 465lph pumps from lethal, also a regulator and ID1000 injectors. What you guys think? Or should I just go -10 feed -8 return? what kind of power can I make with each setup? Looking to make around 850

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
So I gave in to the idea of the return system. I will be going that route just trying to figure which is the best setup. Anyone know if I can use the stock feed fuel line and use that as a return line with my -8 feed line I already have? Currently have twin gt pumps but will probly upgrade to 2 of the 465lph pumps from lethal, also a regulator and ID1000 injectors. What you guys think? Or should I just go -10 feed -8 return? what kind of power can I make with each setup? Looking to make around 850

If you want to "safely" support 850rwhp on E85 then you'll want to run the best setup as possible. That's a lot of fuel demand and it's vital to your engine that you make sure you can supply it. In all honesty I would go with dual 465's, 10an feed, 8an return and at minimum the Bosch 105's or ID1000's.

No sense in trying to make it work with less and cost yourself an engine.

You hear it all the time. Do it right the first time so you don't have to pay again to do it the right way down the line.

My personal 03 cobra runs our 1400rwhp system and makes the 870rwhp range on e85. Never had any issues with it and don't foresee having any as well.

Hope that helps.

Jared

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Thanks for the info that's the route I was thinkin on goin. Are you running the ID1000 injectors?

I'm running the Bosch 105's we sell. However either those or the ID1000's will work very well for power level you're looking to support.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,
Jared

Hmbre97

Eaton powered
Established Member
I would keep your -8an and make that your new return line. Then run a -10an for a feed.

I have my stuff routed along the stock lines. I then have a Y block in the inner fender that splits my feed into -6an and send -6 to each rail, then out of the rails to the regulator.

Users who are viewing this thread