Returning from long hiatus with a new build

Dragu1a

Established Member
hello everyone.

i've been a member on here since 2011, was fairly active then disappeared for a couple years.

I sold my cobra last year and picked up a '02 s281sc as a project car. it's undergoing a complete power train swap(teksid block, 4v with forged internals, 04 cobra heads, t56 magnum, built SRA and twin precision 6766 with e85 and custom fuel system).

we're getting close to wiring up the MS3Pro PNP for the non-terminator ecu. So i'm going to be searching the forums for info and tips, probably ask some real noob questions about it. (sorry in advance, GodStang and MalcolmV8)

things have changed since i was on here last, i don't know how to upload pics - but once i figure it out, i'll start a new build post.

-Aaron

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Welcome back! Looking forward to seeing some photos of your project car. As far as posting photos, all I ever do is open up the photo in my photo app, select COPY (leaving the app open), and then go to my post, right click my mouse and select PASTE. If the photo is too large, you will have to reduce the size before posting it.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
if you're posting from you phone the svtp or tapatalk apps make uploading pictures much easier

Dragu1a

Established Member
IMG_5878.JPG
test pic from the app

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread