Return style wiring HOW TO allowing OE type fuel pump actuation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demonio

Established Member
Question about to do the install using the fore innovation controller, wondering how will you set it up?

MalcolmV8

Established Member
I would like to know this as well. I am in the process of installing my return system and would like the pumps to run like stock.

Question about to do the install using the fore innovation controller, wondering how will you set it up?

It's the same for all systems. Find the two wires that activate the relay and connect them to pins 10 and 3 on the FPDM.

Pin 10 = BN/PK (normally fuel pump positive)
Pin 3 = RD/BK (normally fuel pump negative)

Demonio

Established Member
It's the same for all systems. Find the two wires that activate the relay and connect them to pins 10 and 3 on the FPDM.

Pin 10 = BN/PK (normally fuel pump positive)
Pin 3 = RD/BK (normally fuel pump negative)

Is this same color wires on a 02 mustang gt? Wondering if u could find a pic of such wires on a cobra so I could try to figure what color on the gt.
Also what type of relay you using do you have a link so I can order one.

Last edited:

MalcolmV8

Established Member
Is this same color wires on a 02 mustang gt? Wondering if u could find a pic of such wires on a cobra so I could try to figure what color on the gt.
Also what type of relay you using do you have a link so I can order one.

Not sure if colors are the same or not. There are pics floating around of pin out. I'm sure I can dig one up. As for relay this is one of the best value for money I've found. It's 40 amps and includes a nice base to plug it in.

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/pco-5591pt/overview/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread