return question

Fordman9870

Proud Dad of Twin Marines
Established Member
Hi guys, just installed the billet flows and wow what an improvement.
453hp 491tq. Thanks for suggesting them.

My question is. When i inquired about the belt length i was given cobra bobs website to see what length i needed. that chart said 74 or 75. i ordered the 74 but the installers at Anderson ford motorsport said this was way to short so they got a 75.1 for me. Can i return this for a store credit as i am sure i am going to order more stuff VERY soon. like the heat exchanger.

2nd question. is the afco or fluidyne better?

last question . I have seen heat exchangers with SVT or COBRA painted on them. is this custom or how do you do it.
Thanks

2003Slobra

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Hi guys, just installed the billet flows and wow what an improvement.
453hp 491tq. Thanks for suggesting them.

My question is. When i inquired about the belt length i was given cobra bobs website to see what length i needed. that chart said 74 or 75. i ordered the 74 but the installers at Anderson ford motorsport said this was way to short so they got a 75.1 for me. Can i return this for a store credit as i am sure i am going to order more stuff VERY soon. like the heat exchanger.

2nd question. is the afco or fluidyne better?

last question . I have seen heat exchangers with SVT or COBRA painted on them. is this custom or how do you do it.
Thanks

I am happy you are satisfied with the BF pullies, they are awesome.

As far as the belt goes, please give us a call as to a return. We will speak with you over the phone as to what your options are. Usually parts that have been installed we cannot take back because we can no longer resell the product. Like I mentioned, give us a call and we will go from there.

We personally like the AFCO units more. We feel the Double Pass is the better design and more cost effective unit.

No, we don't sell our units with anything painted on them. Usually other sellers will, but we don't.

Hope that helps,

Matt

Users who are viewing this thread