Retail strangeness

4.698gt

Established Member
Tl;DR Crazy lady thinks the government is tracking her every movement and is dissembling her car at my job
Now working retail(automotive) for most of my working life, I've dealt with some weird people. Today takes the cake for weirdness. A older lady came in talking about government surveillance and was asking for some tools.
I walked outside to her car to see what she was trying to do and well let's say she is driving a late model Chevy aveo with a dissembled dashboard. It's loaded with garbage, has two bird cages taking up the backseat with multiple birds in them. The gmcar smells like sour cream and cheddar potato chips.
She starts going on how ever since she discovered the federal secret, they have been after her threatening he family and anyone she has had contact with. So I do the nice thing and tell her not to mess around with the 4 air bags installed in the car with the battery connected for free they could go off. She is pretty out there and notice the plate was was from Nevada so she is way out of her domain. I decided to give the local police a call and have them talk with her just as a wellness check. Well they talk with her for about an hour and half(get ID, keep her calm, ect) they look through the car/trunk find a handgun in the trunk. Maybe someone can chime in what NJ does with people traveling with a weapon. I see them give some papers and she ends up driving off after all that flipping the officers off.

Sent from my SM-N960U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Kornilov

Established Member
Well done shitbird. You just blue falconed some old lady and now she is going to get butt****ed in Phil Murphy's marxist shithole.

Learn to write.

**** NJ.

**** nosy bastards that sick the leftist gestapo on people.

Users who are viewing this thread