Reputable Mustang performance shop in long island?

bangbang04

Established Member
Irs bushing, heat exchanger , bigger blower and tune.Trying to find a good shop.Called kenne bell and they recommend Mustang Magic.Any one have experience with them or any other shop.

COBRA_ESQ

Established Member
The two big Mustang shops are Mustang Magic in Deer Park and Realspeed in Bohemia. Both have been around for years. Like most shops both have their fans and detractors. Your best bet is to stop into to both, take a look around, talk to the owners (Joe @Mustang Magic, Dan @ Realspeed).

bangbang04

Established Member
Thanks for the input.Do you have any experience with real speed ? They're closer to where I am.

RusWolf

Established Member
I spoke to realspeed few times this week and Matt sounded very nice and engaging.
I will defintely give them a chance once i will need something done and i can not do it myself or need a lift.

intermatic

Established Member
I spoke to realspeed few times this week and Matt sounded very nice and engaging.
I will defintely give them a chance once i will need something done and i can not do it myself or need a lift.

I'll chime in and say that Realspeed is top quality. I brought them my car when I blew my motor up last fall and I've had them do all my work with no problems. Dan, Rob, and both Matts are all very knowledge and super friendly.
I have not had any experience with Mustang Magic, so I can't comment on them. I'm sure that they're a great shop also. But like cobra_esq said, you should go into each shop and talk to them in person/check out their shop. Good luck.

aristeros

Established Member
If I had to choose one shop over the other, I'd go with Realspeed. I feel Dan and the guys over there are much more personable with their customers.

I've dealt with both shops. Realspeed did the blower install and original tune. Magic did every other tune after. On new engines/blower setups.

But, my go to mechanic is Steve @ Anarchy Motorsports in bayshore. Really knows his stuff and turn around time is super fast.

Users who are viewing this thread