Reproduction Door Tag Stickers

cj428mach

Established Member
I purchased a reproduction engine bay sticker for my 64 Falcon off eBay and this advertisement came with it.

20210604_132014_HDR(1).jpg

I'll probably look into one for my 03 because the corner of the original sticker is lifting some. Pretty annoying for a 14k mile car.....errrr!

I just wanted to pass it on to others that might need one.

Mojo88

"Hammer" Time
Established Member
...I'll probably look into one for my 03 because the corner of the original sticker is lifting some. Pretty annoying for a 14k mile car.....errrr!

I just wanted to pass it on to others that might need one.

Nice find, thanks for posting. ;) I recall being happy as Hell to discover this site: Print Automotive Window Stickers | MonroneyLabels.com where you can buy reproduction window stickers for $8. I bought one for my Mustang and it looks like it's the original from Ford, well worth the money. Plus, as I have been shopping for various cars and trucks, I have found that the sellers almost never have a window sticker, nor do they seem to know exactly what options are on the vehicle they are selling, so I go buy the window sticker and then I know exactly what's on the vehicle.

I gotta admit, you do crack me up by complaining about an 18-year old sticker peeling a little bit, haha. If that's your biggest 'complaint', then consider yourself lucky! :p

cj428mach

Established Member
I gotta admit, you do crack me up by complaining about an 18-year old sticker peeling a little bit, haha. If that's your biggest 'complaint', then consider yourself lucky! :p

I guess it bothers me because my 14k mile car that's always garaged has the sticker peeling and my 310k+ mile f150 of similar age and never spent a day inside has a perfect sticker.

Last edited:

cj428mach

Established Member
I just wanted to update this, I called ECS automotive to get some information on their reproduction door stickers and they wanted $125.00 for the sticker. Marti auto has them at $80, so I ordered from Marti, they have the reputation for correct parts and for $45 I can wait on it, as its not a high priority part. I'll post an update when I get the sticker.

Users who are viewing this thread