Replica Saleens

TERMIN8DNOMORE

Established Member
Just double check that they take the same size center caps as the real saleens. i have heard some companies that make the replicas dont take the saleen center caps.

03atc

Established Member
Call Jesse at LFP, tell him about the price on those wheels. He cut me a great deal on my 18" saleens

saleen09

Slow A$$ Kenne Bell Cobra
Established Member
I have a set of REAL Saleens on the front ( 18X9), and Replica 18X10's on the rear. The chroming is about the same in my opinion.....

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
All 4 of my wheels are from them. Been on my car now for over 30,000 miles. No issues. Very high quality. Saleen caps worked on my set.

TripleBlack

FIFAchamp
Established Member
I have them on my v6 stang, i bought them from americanmuscle and they are very good quality. Ive had them for about 2 years, and still look good. I have the saleen center caps on them also btw. Buy with confidence!

SexyMach1

Girls Do it Better
Established Member
I have a set of REAL Saleens on the front ( 18X9), and Replica 18X10's on the rear. The chroming is about the same in my opinion.....

I have (4) Real Saleens [all 18x9's], but I am thinking about possibly replacing the rear one's with 18x10 replicas

Do you recommend doing this? (As all will not techniquely match?)

apollo240

Established Member
You can get nice fat 315's on the rear. If you choose to sell 2 of the rims, pm me on here or on the m1r. I may be interested.

Users who are viewing this thread