Replacement Headlights

Nervouswreck

Established Member
Can someone direct me to the best set of OEM Ford headlights for my 03 Cobra? I went to order a set from Tasca Parts but the description says “Smoked”. I don’t want smoked i want clear. And i don’t want any cheap Chinese knock offs either. Any suggestions?

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Saleen498

Established Member
The "smoked" option is all factory headlights 01-04. Are you looking for the 99-00 clear style? The clear or "chrome" 99-00 housing is not available anymore. But the OEM 03/04 cobra headlights are. The part numbers are in the picture below.

and Jeffrey Epstein didn't kill himself.

Saleen498

Established Member
1589239971850.jpeg

Nervouswreck

Established Member
The "smoked" option is all factory headlights 01-04. Are you looking for the 99-00 clear style? The clear or "chrome" 99-00 housing is not available anymore. But the OEM 03/04 cobra headlights are. The part numbers are in the picture below.

Lmao!!!!!! No Jeffrey did not lol. Then the ones i ordered from Tasca are correct . Thank you for clarifying that . I did not know the smoked are factory

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Live Wire

Established Member
Sorry for resurrecting an old(er) thread, but I was searching for something else and came upon this.

So these are factory OEM Ford headlights for $200 a pair from Tasca?

A couple years ago I bought some well reviewed (similarly priced) replica's from AM and they're terrible build quality but I've lived with them. I actually passed on the OEM they were selling at the time because they were substantially more; like 3-4x as much if memory serves.

If these are truly factory lights, I might buy them again.

ccq8le

Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Party Liquor Posse
I also bought the knock off ones and learned that they fit poorly.
Made me then buy the Ford ones I should have bought in the first place and I paid about 125 each side. I bought them from a place called quirk parts.

I was seeing them for $400-$450ish all over the internet for a pair of Ford ones, which made me skeptical that the ones I was buying were going to be sketchy even though they were advertised as OEM. However when they showed up they had all the stickers and the ford logo and fit perfectly.

Hope this helps

Sent from my SM-G965U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

hotcobra03

Established Member
I did oem before the prices changed

Some others after did also but found issue with how bulb fits
There is a tread with pictures of the problem

Users who are viewing this thread