REP Niche Line Tour

Snakebite

Proud Member of the MCT
Established Member
I was surprised to learn that I made the July REP newsletter after reaching out for some info on my builder. JJ was not part of the Niche Line team last October so I was curious. And yes, feedback on him is very positive.

REP newsletter GZ.png

Snakebite

Proud Member of the MCT
Established Member
I reached out to my contact at the plant and simply asked about my engine builder since I did not see his stamp when we toured. He replied with the info and ended up putting my inquiry in the newsletter.

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
I reached out to my contact at the plant and simply asked about my engine builder since I did not see his stamp when we toured. He replied with the info and ended up putting my inquiry in the newsletter.
Awesome experience and I am very thankful to George for arranging the tour. Even better to know you have your CFTP beast my friend! I hope you enjoy it.
-J

Snakebite

Proud Member of the MCT
Established Member
Awesome experience and I am very thankful to George for arranging the tour. Even better to know you have your CFTP beast my friend! I hope you enjoy it.
-J

Thanks J. Maybe we can do the tour again before the plant shuts down. Getting ready to take the snake on the road for the first time (after a week of prep!)...;)

Users who are viewing this thread