Renting Polaris Slingshot

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
Anybody driven one yet? Worth renting? I'm thinking about next week renting one for the day and driving through the mountains in Colorado.

From "reviews" I've read it's fun... but I know they can sway ths way and that way from mag to mag.

Any of you have realworld experience?

They rent them out here by the day or week, so I figure why not if it's worth the fun factor

for those that don't know.. 175 hp, 1700 pounds

2014%2F07%2FPolaris-Slingshot-00.jpg

Last edited:

SHOdown220

Established Member
I would love to rent one and take it to the mountains. A friend of mine said he boss let him drive his and it was really fun but pretty slow

oldmodman

Established Member
If you do rent one always remember, that if there is anything lying in the road that you will hit it.

Those three wheelers always have a tire on the left, right in the middle, and on the right too.

I had something similar to that 30 years ago and after the first couple of hours it got damned annoying.

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
I think it's cool and I'm starting to see several around here - but man you are low and exposed. Looks scary IMO, like you could easily get plowed by a full size SUV that never saw you.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
I think it's cool and I'm starting to see several around here - but man you are low and exposed. Looks scary IMO, like you could easily get plowed by a full size SUV that never saw you.

Yeah That's why I want to take it out to the middle of nowhere in the mountains type of deal.

Jbird you down?

Users who are viewing this thread