Remote Tuning

MOOS_23

Established Member
Sup guys,

Been up in the air about tuning and hesistant about who should tune my setup and of course getting a million and one different answers and feedback from people on who I should go with lol.

I heard Kurgan was a solid tuner but I am located in Nor-Cal and he is thousands of miles away from me so that is kind of an issue obviously.

However, I have heard from a few people that he can remote tune a setup for my car. I am currently running a Whipple 2.9/return style fuel system/supporting mods/etc.

Looking to get a dual tune for 91/E85. Just wondering if anyone here has any feedback on Kurgan and remote tunes in general. Any pro's or cons? or any key information I should know about?

Thanks in advanced for any help. Much appreciated.

cj428mach

Established Member
I think for the most part Kurgan is a good solution but if you do a few internet searches you'll see some unhappy people with him. Now who the bad guy is in each case is anybody's guess.

I do know that you can't go wrong with Don Lasota of Lasota Racing, Malcolmv8, or 04sleeper. They all remote tune, they all are super nice/respectable guys, and they all are very knowledgeable.

Last edited:

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
I can only speak from experience with one remote tuner. I had 04sleeper do mine. Super nice guy, knows his stuff, and tunes are perfect.

I just got back from a nice country side cruise. I have a tvs blower, 21-22psi, e85, and a fore return fuel system.

Users who are viewing this thread