Remote Tuning

Black93Fox

Established Member
ey everyone i am in need of a tune by remote. There is not anyone local that can tune or atleast that i trust enough and i'm not happy with my current tune. Looking for recommendations on people that have been used so there is actual experience with the person not completely by word of mouth. I have contacted Shaun at AED he wont tune a 03/04 cobra by remote.

I have heard a little about Greg at RET and Brooks at Brooks Speed anyone have experience with these guys?

Little about the car

04 cobra stock block
2.3 whipple 19 PSI
normal supporting mods exhaust, CAI, headers an full exhaust, BAP, 80 lb injectors, ect ect ect

Thanks!

Blueline

Established Member
04Sleeper on here has great reviews for remote tuning. Two of my buddies on here use him and have nothing but positive things to say.

cj428mach

Established Member
With remote tuning customer service and communication is more important than ever. I say 04sleeper or Don Lasota of Lasota Racing, both guys will treat you very well.

Woody6799

Established Member
I've sent him a PM, do you know what software he uses?

He uses SCT. I just finished up with him for my tune, as did one of my buddies, and we are both thrilled. It will take some time to remote tune and the process is a bid tedious but the tune came out awesome. I would use 04sleeper again in a heartbeat

Black93Fox

Established Member
He uses SCT. I just finished up with him for my tune, as did one of my buddies, and we are both thrilled. It will take some time to remote tune and the process is a bid tedious but the tune came out awesome. I would use 04sleeper again in a heartbeat

Good to hear, he has sent me a pm back i gotta get a sct wire to datalog the wideband to the xcal. Im fine with taking little time just want a good tune. Seems to be lots of positive reviews for his tunes from people.

Thanks for the info guys

Users who are viewing this thread