• Welcome to SVTPerformance!

Remote Tuners using HPtuners?

Discussion in 'Tuning À la carte' started by bigja01cobra, Jun 20, 2019.

1. gt347mustang

gt347mustang Well-Known Member Established Member

Not exactly, but it was pretty straight forward. Read your file, modify it, license it then flash it back in.

2. Stage 4.6

Stage 4.6 Well-Known Member Established Member

Wow, glad to stumble upon this thread! Of course we all want more power, but my main concern and ultimate goal is to have good power and great drive-ability, which i haven't been happy with after using 2 different tuning shops in the Denver area.

My car's main issue is morning cold start, car idles like crap (low) once it warms up rpm go up to 8-900 rpm and feels good, but in the summer when i use the a/c the car wants to die, idles extremely low during city driving (500 rpm and dies at times) very frustrating. On several occasions w/out a/c coming to a stop the car will die on me but start right back up?

And after hearing the cold start issues of e85 and reading this thread i am really re-considering switching to HP?

Appreciate your input and point of view on this subject.

3. gt347mustang

When you're ready to switch to e85 and want a new tune let me know, sounds like you need more than just a dyno tune.

4. Stage 4.6

Stage 4.6 Well-Known Member Established Member

Where do you tune at? I am currently considering installing some id 1050x inj and doing a 91 tune and then getting the fuel system for the e85 swap.

5. gt347mustang

PM me when your parts are installed and you're ready for a tune. I use two different dynos near me.