Relisted: 1993 Cobra Roller with Extras/Fuel System - Teal/Black Legit with Paperwork

ElJefe9830

Sic vis pacem para bellum
Established Member
So a guy put a deposit on the car over 60 days ago, and has still not picked it up. I have been calling and texting him for over 30 days without ANY response. I don't know what more to do, but put the car back up for sale. I told him I would hold the car IF the car was paid for, but he only put a deposit because he was coming to pick it up soon. We had good communication for the first 30 days, but I have not talked to him now since the middle of September. Anyways, here is the ad with the car back up for sale:

1993 Ford Mustang Cobra SVT #1542 of 4993 ROLLER ONLY
This means no engine, transmission. Only what is listed is included.
- 87,XXX Original Miles
- Build Certificate, Owners Manual, Original Paperwork all included.
- Black interior Complete except minus back seat.
- 8 point Cage and Subframe connectors.
- Chrome '93 Cobra Wheels
- Cervinis 1.5" Cowl hood along with original stock hood.
- Complete Aeromotive Fuel System - Sump Tank, Lines, Regulator, Etc.

Rearend: 8.8, Auburn Pro Differential, Moser Axles, 3.27 gears, FRPP Diff Cover.
Front Suspension: UPR Tubular KMember, UPR Tubular Control Arms, UPR Coilover Springs, Lakewood 90/10 Struts, Stock '93 brakes with Line Loc system.
Rear Suspension: Stock '93 springs, Lakewood 50/50 shocks, Steeda adj. upper and lower control arms, '93 Cobra Brakes.

This car IS ready for your Terminator or Coyote swap, or just put a motor/trans combo in it and go enjoy it. You won't be disappointed in this roller.

Asking $7,500 OBO. PM here or text/Call me at 505-401-5089

Cobra1.jpg
Cobra3.jpg

Cobra4.jpg
Cobra5.jpg

Cobra6.jpg
Cobra8.jpg

Cobra14.jpg
BlackSeats.jpg

Cobra15.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread