Reichard Racing!! worthless or not??

Oso

Established Member
Doing a 5.4 swap?? Be aware!! The only company that has yet to make the 4.6 to 5.4 plates has probably the worst customer service ever!! They do not have there shit together by n e means!! Ive been waiting now for over 3 weeks for these plates and yet to recieve them. You would think that Reichard racing with such the volume they have, would have at least a few xtra plates laying around or at least make an attempt to get at least 1 set done for a paying customer. Another company needs to start making some plates. This is ridiculous they have yet to make an effort to get the plates made. And it just happens that I need these plates. I needed them actually 3 weeks ago. Now I have to wait till "next week". LMAO~!!! I have been hearing this for 3 weeks... now I have to wait another week
Reichard racing
:burn:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
No! Actually Reichard Racing customer service is exceptional IMO. Frankly I'm a bit tired of posts knocking vendors for unclear or wrong reasons. Remember that shops like Reichard Racing and Billetflow do have other projects and sometimes specific parts are put on hold in order to produce other parts.

Questions maybe you can answer for us.
1. Did you pay for the plates three weeks ago?
2. Were you given a ship date three weeks ago?
3. Were you told they were in-stock three weeks ago?
4. If not, did you ask when they would be ready for shipment to you?
5. Were you given a reason why the plates aren't yet ready?

I only ask these questions because threads like this often quickly get accusatory and defensive from the side of the accuser. But there are few details in the post above except to state that Reichard Racing "has the worse customer service ever". I know Reichard Racing and have nothing but good things to say about Jim's customer service. I rate Reichard Racing at the top of my vendor list both in product quality and customer service.

Last edited:

RAZRS EDGE

Stay Humble
Established Member
Jim is one of the best guys I have ever dealt with. Excellent products and service.

dougwg

Established Member
One of the best guys I have ever dealt with. Excellent products and service. X2

ShelbyGuy

Steers With the Throttle
Established Member
Eating a steady diet of government cheese, and liv
they're doing you a favor becuase they obviously know more than you about it. did it ever occur to you that if this was the hot setup everyone would be doing it already?

your idea of using a 4.6 intake and blower on a 5.4 dohc is misguided. use the search as this has been covered already.

Users who are viewing this thread