Redfire 03 Cobra vs DSG 03 Cobra

RedfireVNM

Ahnald, GET TO THE CHOPPA
Established Member
Alright well on my way home from BIG 5 im about to pull out onto the street to make a left when I hear this very distinct noise coming from up the road, so as I look to my right I see a 03/04 DSG Cobra go by and a blue GTO 5.7L :nonono: right after him...Well I quickly made my left and caught up to him a little bit down the road...Pull up next to him and I could tell he had exhaust but I didnt know whatelse. So we lined up at a stop sign and he nods his head like he was down to race so we both kinda took off a little slower and then BOOM we both nailed it. I didnt spin much but I could hear him spinning a bit as I put about a fender on him, shifted into second and proceeded to put about another fender on him so about 1/2 car length total @ the top of 2nd (we didnt have much room between stop signs as this was on a pretty main road in Lompoc...We hit another stop sign and I asked him what he had done to the car and he said just an exhaust, I told him "Cool, me too." So basically the same thing next two stop signs, I was ahead by about 1/2 a car...STINGER POWA FTMFW...the best race I have had in a long time...you on here guy?

svtdude03

Redfire Terminator
Established Member
Nice kill, how do you like your Stingers? I was thinking about changing over to them this spring or summer.

RedfireVNM

Established Member
They are the best sounding exhaust I have heard for this car so far...I love them and I will never get any other kind, I want to get a Bassiani Catted X pipe and really let them scream but idk...

RedfireVNM

Established Member
Ummm ok im pretty sure we are not in english class...dont be mad @ me because your 2nd callout thread sux, sorry :shrug:

Common

Established Member
RedfireVNM said:
Ummm ok im pretty sure we are not in english class...dont be mad @ me because your 2nd callout thread sux, sorry :shrug:

Huh?

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
RedfireVNM said:
...as I look to my right I see a 03/04 DSG Cobra go by ...

FISSION MAILED!!!

DSGs were only made in 2003 :read: :bash: :cuss: :sleeping: :rolleyes: :burn: :loser: :nonono: :idea: :mj: :fm: :poke: :nono:

Common

Established Member

bmfgsxr

Established Member
good runs man.. sounds like the driver mod was the best mod you had there.

Users who are viewing this thread