Authorized Vendor
Rented OSW yesterday for some testing.
The Redeye is a simple combo:
2.75 Pulley
Fore Fuel System
ID1300s
E85
Drag wheel/tire setup.

The track prep was amazing. We broke the Redeye and a Demon (SRTMush) before either could show their full potential.
The Redeye did this on its 2nd hit of the day, track was too cool on the first try and it just blew the tires off, but clearly the 2nd one was a charm, 1.29 60' on the way to a 9.29 @ 145.
This was on a softer tune that only made 830 rwhp. The 880 rwhp tune was loaded up and we let the car cool, and went back up looking for more, but it hooked hard and broke something in the diff right on the line. Parts scattered, day was done.
SRTMush's Demon was also out there (his tuner Josh was driving it) and despite some amazing wheels up launches, it didn't get to make the expected 8 second blower pass before it too killed something out back. It did go 1.25 to the 60' which is super impressive.

Heres the 9.29 Redeye pass:

Heres SRTMush hanging the wheels:

DA was amazing early but by the time we started making runs it was climbing fast. It was probably about 100' when we made the Redeye pass, closer to 750' for that run in the demon.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Damn. So a basic pulley set up on a Hellcat redeye and bottom 9s? That’s absolutely ludicrous.

what was the time on the Demon?

Diablo Mike

Trinity Guy
Authorized Vendor
Demons best pass was a low 9.2x but it was still being dialed in, plenty left on the table in that car.
That's without the Nitrous :)

Diablo Mike

Trinity Guy
Authorized Vendor
I don't have that list myself. SRTMush has a ton of vids on his channel documenting everything he has done to the car I believe.
I know its loud ;)

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Wow thats moving. Great job. Is the Red eye sponsor car?

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
gdman!

source.gif

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
That’s kinda what happens when you have such BADASS MOFO-KING motor. One that produces 1000hp with e85 and a pulley. Lol

Stock rear ends don’t live that long when you are lifting the wheels and pulling 1.2 60s.

Diablo Mike

Trinity Guy
Authorized Vendor
So bolt-on/e85 Chrysler products break when pushed? Got it.
LOL. Show me a car that goes 1.2X to the 60' on stock axles at 4200#s...Forget the weight. 1.2x at any weight. Not happening.

The only thing wrong with the fact that they broke is that we didn't bring a set of spares. You can hate all you want but I've never seen a Ford powered/Ford bodied bolt on vehicle that performed anywhere close to this.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
That’s kinda what happens when you have such BADASS MOFO-KING motor. One that produces 1000hp with e85 and a pulley. Lol

Stock rear ends don’t live that long when you are lifting the wheels and pulling 1.2 60s.

exactly....amazing they survived to make any passes with the way those cars left and 60'd.....4400 lb lane barge pulling the wheels is a beautiful sight to behold.

Sonic605hp

Resident Prick.
Established Member
Gotcha man...;) my acting skill is magnificent. Those things are rockets considering the weight. I'm a fan of fast, not a brand.

LOL. Show me a car that goes 1.2X to the 60' on stock axles at 4200#s...Forget the weight. 1.2x at any weight. Not happening.

The only thing wrong with the fact that they broke is that we didn't bring a set of spares. You can hate all you want but I've never seen a Ford powered/Ford bodied bolt on vehicle that performed anywhere close to this.

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
Has anyone ran these cars where they start taking random crap off the car?

I doubt anyone wants to ruin one like that, but for someone reason I recall a magazine article where they totally stripped, cut, and gutted a passenger sedan and ran mid 12s.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
The Redeye is pretty much a Demon minus some little changes, IIRC??
No crate package, wide scooped hood or killer chiller, not sure what else has changed.

Users who are viewing this thread