Red White and Blue not good enough in USA anymore?

Competition

Hood Rich
Established Member
Haha. Are you serious? Those kids were just trying to start s**t. They wore the American shirts to disrespect the one day out of the year those kids get to celebrate their origins. The one day that is celebrated more by white Americans than Mexicans in Mexico. Lol. This is more like if a white kid wore a white power shirt during martin Luther king day. it sure was taken out of hand but if a kid is doing something just to start an argument he needs to be punished. I don't care if it was this scenario or if a Mexican kid wore a Mexico shirt during 4th of July to get American kids rallied up. If the intention was not to rally up other people then its ok but these kids were looking for trouble. Just let them have their day and carry on. Do you really need to be that much of an ass?

Wearing a white power (racism inuendo) shirt and wearing a shirt supporting/reflecting the free country in which we live in are not releated in the least. They can celebrate it every day by going back to Mexico if they don't like it here. I would've told that principal to suck my american dick.

Last edited:

MisterScrub

Established Member
So the mexican kids don't celebrate their heritage the rest of the year?

Check the back window of the trucks in your area if you are not sure. You think they peel that crap off on the 4TH, or memorial day, or veteran's day so as not to offend those with pride in the US?

"if a kid is doing something just to start an argument he needs to be punished."

If wearing and an american flag on ANY day in the US is cause for a problem then we need to talk about the problem, not punish kids.

Did they do it to be pricks? Probably. Does that matter? No. The first admenment protects the speech of citizens in the US. Not just what you agree with, but unpopular points of view as well.

rkomo

Herro, Mr. Itabashi here
Established Member
WTF? And to think my Father was blown out of two seperate landing crafts on D-Day & survived, fighting for these colors. Things are taken too lightly these days...:nonono:

Users who are viewing this thread