Red Candy Metalic Roll call!!

Mustang4vSVT

4x4ing this mofo up!
Established Member
As beautiful as this color is it doesnt seem to be very popular with exterior mods so far. Seen plenty of White, black, grabber blue with all the right decals, rims, etc to make them look even more killer but I havnt even seen a set of wheels on RCM. Leaves me with very little to imagine once i get around to what wheels/body mods Id like to do! lol. Anyone else here sporting one thats not stock? :beer::pepper:

five.slow

El Jefe
Established Member
well my car was originally my wifes car but she couldnt learn how to drive a stick and just gave up on it so i traded my lightning for her a sport trac :cryying: and now the car is mine. I wanted the 5.0 but she picked the color, i would have gone with grabber or that dark silver color :rockon: but since i got this then il make the best of it and im sure i can make it look bad ass. im gonna go with with RTR wheels, gt500 spoiler, those side splitters i guess they are roush i donno and a GT/CS lower valance. its gonna be like having a red fire cobra if you ask me. only issue is that its a 3 stage paint and getting it to match other body parts is gonna be a bitch.

mus99gt

Established Member
I have not done much, but here is a couple of pics.

IMG00153.jpg

P1010060.jpg

Mustang4vSVT

4x4ing this mofo up!
Established Member
i thought of the GT500 wheels too but for some reason the just dont look good on a candy red car. they do look killer on silver though.

yeah im on the fence on them...only thing i can find is this but i need to see how it would look lowered with a good stance...

attachment.php

Users who are viewing this thread