Red blooded Americans exercising their second amendment rights

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Op is as racist as they come. I found it funny when this asshat says "we'll take Texas" .. EL OH EL .. Bring it dudette ...

Machdup1

Established Member
Op is as racist as they come. I found it funny when this asshat says "we'll take Texas" .. EL OH EL .. Bring it dudette ...
But Grandmaster Flash is an expert shooter and very disciplined, he must be scary. Dude is a joke and should be treated as such.

Sorry I had to be honest in the the middle of your black panther party.

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
I think it’s not as easy as they think to take Texas. They could sweep Austin easy enough, but that’s not really Texas.

Texans are Alamo people, Austinian’s are arts and craft students. One group can hold the line, the other group sings in a line. Big difference.

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
I think it’s not as easy as they think to take Texas. They could sweep Austin easy enough, but that’s not really Texas.

Texans are Alamo people, Austinian’s are arts and craft students. One group can hold the line, the other group sings in a line. Big difference.
Man you really don't know wtf you are talking about.

Stanley

Established Member
Premium Member
People in Texas after watching that.
0b64.jpg

scott9050

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member

Makobra

Mostly Peaceful
Established Member
IF true you're gonna see more of this. if you run around calling everyone racist eventually they'll just be like "well fine then, i'm racist, F you here's what you're lookin for".

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
most black americans are very conservative in what they value. all the gop has to do is put money into winning local elections.
im slowly realizing that we're fighting the wrong end of the war.

I've been saying this for a while now. Respect to you for knowing this, I joke with my dad that he's really a conservative.

HEMIHUNTER

Established Member
I've been saying this for a while now. Respect to you for knowing this, I joke with my dad that he's really a conservative.

I’m surprised the GOP hasn’t figured this out yet.
If I was a Republican I would be talking to any conservative Black, Latino, Asian, LBGTQ and Smurf mofo that would listen.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia

Last night on Life Liberty & Levin, Mark interviewed a Great American Patriot, Bob Woodson of the Woodson Center. He said those same, exact words. Most blacks are conservative.

The Woodson Center

Mr. Woodson is 83 (I'd guess very early 70's, he didn't miss a beat). He's a very intriguing person who has seen it all.
Back in the mid 60's he was with the left. Then he saw the destruction that was being done. Mr. Woodson spoke of the money that's supposed to be going to the poor blacks. He said what's happening is "The money is going to those who serve the poor, not to the poor".
(sound familiar?)

He pointed out example after example of how the left and others have leveraged the oppression of blacks to make a living and champion their greedy cause. These leftists composed deliberate attacks on blacks to keep them on welfare, divide their homes, making the men leave.

Mr. Wooodson spoke of the diabolical "1619 Project", which tells blacks they are "victims". The 1619 Project tells blacks it's not your fault, you're a victim. These lies are being carried out by the NY Times. He said it is all stories being twisted into lies.

(The NY Times continues to lie about the holocaust too, but I digress)

Mr. Woodson has started the "1776 Project". It's a project that tells the truth. Blacks are free and that there are many success stories not being told. He is organizing a "ground game".

Maybe someone has witnessed this first hand, but Mr. Woodson also discussed Covert, MI. A town where skin color was blind to it's residents. A community where there was interracial marriages and harmony among residents.

America NEEDS Mr. Bob Woodson front and center today.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member

So would this be considered a terrorist organization?

Users who are viewing this thread