Red 03-04 Cobra in Missouri

hblack

Established Member
We had an "encounter" on I70E haha, that was fun. Just seeing if you are on here at all. I was the guy with the White 03 Cobra. While I'm at it, if anyone else is in the St.Louis area and is down for cruising for some general car fun I'm always down. I know the winter season is coming soon, and I will be putting the car away soon but thought I'd throw that out there anyways.

Snake Plissken

Established Member
Not me, but next summer need to set up some place for a Terminators meet & greet. I know there's a couple of guys in S. IL too.

After I get my tranny straightened out and I think I have a fuel problem... :nonono:

Mark

Snake Plissken

Established Member
Sounds good...

Might be kind of difficult gathering all of the Terminators in the STL area. Not easy getting the word out. I don't think this section gets much traffic. Maybe slip something in over on the Terminator forum. It might get read before a mod bitches and deletes it, lol!

I use to get on stlmustangs.com years ago, but haven't visited that site in ages. I've met a couple in the STL area, but I noticed some (not all) seem to have an attitude. If your car is set up "different" than lets say the majority of 03-04 Cobras they seem to "frown" on your car. But hey, that's life I guess. The Mustang forums don't seem to be much different, lol

hblack

Established Member
Yeah I know this isn't the most active section, when the time comes posting in the terminator section is probably a better idea. I haven't actually met any other Cobra owners, but I really don't care what others have to say about what I do with my car haha. I plan on taking it down a more non-traditional route when I build it more, but that won't be for a few more years.

Snake Plissken

Established Member
I've had my car for ten years now and met a few Cobra owners at different car shows and car cruises in the area. All in all, I'd say good group of guys. I've got some work to be done to my car and I don't think I'm going to get to it till the early spring. Love to hear someone planning something a little different when it comes to the Terminators. After awhile it's almost like, if you've seen one you've seen them all. That tends to get a little boring.

Oh yeah, I wanted to ask sense your in St. Peters is that church on the service road next to Hwy. 70 across from Mid-Rivers still do the once a month cruise? I didn't get a chance to check it out this summer. That might be a place to meet once.

Users who are viewing this thread