recommended H/E

VNOMSSS

VNOMSSS
Established Member
I have been doing a lot of research on getting H/E and there are so many out there, does anyone truly know what the best one is? I have been told that the one from Welcome to GordsFord Performance is the best out there... But if anyone could help me what they have seen most improvement from please let me know.... Thanks for all the help...

03Snake04

! Sonic Boom !
Established Member
fluidyne afco and lightning force performance are common h/e most buy

i purchased afcos dual pass and am pleased with its fit/look

SLPRCTM

Established Member
I have a Fluidyne with a KillerChiller. They are all pretty good and do about the same job. Really depends on looks. If you want the new one to be the same as factory dimensions (Fluidyne is just thicker) or want it to cover the entire opening in the lower section of bumper. (LFP, Afco and Gords)

mi_l123

JDM = Just Dust ME
Established Member
I read some place that it is better to just get a killer chiller and have a stock heat exchanger.

SLPRCTM

Established Member
I read some place that it is better to just get a killer chiller and have a stock heat exchanger.

True. The Killer chileer is so efficient that the coolant existing the manifold returning back to the intercooler is usually below ambient temperature. When this occurs, the intercooler is actually adding a very small amount of heat to the fluid rather than removing heat. I don't run my Killer Chiller all the time so I keep my intercooler installed and functional.

JymBart

Established Member
The Best

Gords, Afco, Fluidyne all make a really good product, . as far as anything from LFP is concerned, .. after what they did to Ray Hilton and many members just do yourself a favor and don't buy anything from them.
JymBart

SmokinCobra420

Kush is good MmmKay!
Established Member
Gords, Afco, Fluidyne all make a really good product, . as far as anything from LFP is concerned, .. after what they did to Ray Hilton and many members just do yourself a favor and don't buy anything from them.
JymBart

must have your engine bay!! who polished your eaton?

moonltgold

I went Gords in stealth black -- gives it OEM look that I wanted and it fills the entire opening. But others are just as good -- AFCO, etc. Depends on the look you want.

Users who are viewing this thread