Recommendations for Detailer in Philadelphia/West Chester, PA

pauls86svo

Established Member
Hey all,

I was looking for any recommendations for detailing places/ light body work possibly.
My hood was keyed in the fall, it's currently getting ready for a new roof for the spring. But afterwards wanted to see if I could get it polished and cleaned up as best as possible. It just got through the clear coat and slightly got the paint.

Obviously I can use Google and look up a ton of detailing places in the area but was hoping someone might have some personal experience or recommendations for a keyed car. Also, possibly looking for some touch up paint.

Thanks in advance.

Paul

motoo344

Established Member
Damn, you're about all of 15 minutes from me. I might have to hit you up for an estimate for a Father's Day present.

Happy to stop by anytime and chat. Spent a few hours with another member here, unfortunately he sold the car before I got a chance to work on it but its always good chatting.

busta

REDRCKT
Established Member
A bunch of local guys over here! I live on the Main Line myself.

busta

REDRCKT
Established Member
Sure thing! I had C-Quartz done to my car last October... It could use some freshening up unfortunately I live in an apartment complex so my car gets parked underneath giant oak trees and doesn't get much attention because I can never keep it clean.

Users who are viewing this thread