Recommend me a car

Roush6018

Established Member
i really do have a car in mind that is a manual transmission but i dont want to be steering you in the wrong direction. at first i really liked these cars but they did fade away rather quick. now its just a joke to talk about them , im sorry about that.

my daily is a 2018 mustang ecoboost PP and its amazing. i did daily a 3.5 ecoboost f150 for many years too before the new mustang.

so i recommend a 03 cobra or a new MACH 1 for your daily.

Stanger00

Established Member
The Mazda 3 turbo in sedan or hatch are great cars that fit your criteria. I think the hatch premium turbo comes in 6 speed.

I drove one and liked it a lot but my son was reluctant to learn manual and ended up with auto premium turbo sedan.

The non-turbo is a great option too with mid 30’s mpgs.

BLOWN9646

E85 COBRA
Established Member
Unfortunately the 6sp manual only comes in the n/a premium hatch
The Mazda 3 turbo in sedan or hatch are great cars that fit your criteria. I think the hatch premium turbo comes in 6 speed.

I drove one and liked it a lot but my son was reluctant to learn manual and ended up with auto premium turbo sedan.

The non-turbo is a great option too with mid 30’s mpgs.

Sent from my LM-G820 using the svtperformance.com mobile app

SHOdown220

Established Member
i really do have a car in mind that is a manual transmission but i dont want to be steering you in the wrong direction. at first i really liked these cars but they did fade away rather quick. now its just a joke to talk about them , im sorry about that.

my daily is a 2018 mustang ecoboost PP and its amazing. i did daily a 3.5 ecoboost f150 for many years too before the new mustang.

so i recommend a 03 cobra or a new MACH 1 for your daily.
I guess I should have updated this thread the other day but it’s been a busy week. After confirming with my dealer they also would not sell me a new SI at sticker I decided to pull the trigger on something else.

According to the ford inventory search there were only 2 new ecoboost Mustangs with a manual within 100 miles of me.

Picked up this new 2022 rapid red ecoboost 6-speed manual under sticker also took advantage of ford 2.9% finance rate. Really
enjoying it so far, doesn’t make V8 noises but once I get my intake at least I can enjoy some turbo noise.

Attachments

• DF92CA28-6567-4A8D-AC61-066C1D59D04F.jpeg
    DF92CA28-6567-4A8D-AC61-066C1D59D04F.jpeg
    331.5 KB · Views: 57

shurur

Established Member
Mazda CX-30 with skyactiv motor and transmission..but automatic

Well ok..a Mustang...

TORQUERULES

Established Member
I can second the Mazda 3 recommendation as it would seem to fit. If you go AWD it is auto only. I owned a 3 PPTurbo and it was a great car but it doesnt compare to my Focus RS. The RS is my choice but they are older and the ride is not the best for long trips, but man are they a holligan car. They are fun.

Decent test. I have seen owners get much more out of them. With AWD and some simple tuning, it could embarrass some folks. Plus, the design and quality are excellent.

FourSixPony

SLO GT
Established Member
VB WRX.. tuning just became available for them and they are already seeing 390WHP+ w/ minor stuff and E30... 330 or so w/ JUST 93. Probably won't get that 30+MPG tho, lol. Gonna give it some time and see how they hold up and probably pick one up for a daily.

Users who are viewing this thread