Recommend a powder coating shop in Orlando

Gringo185

2nd Civ Div
Established Member
Some guy backed into my ST in a parking lot the other day and took a nickle sized chunk of paint out of my right front wheel. I've been wanting different wheels for a while but am now just considering getting the stock ones powder coated. Can someone recommend a reputable shop in Orlando? I haven't done much research, so on average, how much am I looking at per wheel? I'd appreciate any input. Thanks.

Judd659

LSX GOD
Established Member
i can talk to my buddy Steele and get you a quote.

his dad owns a powder coating company off 33rd st. they just finished powder coating all of Fun spots new stuff, and they have done a few wheels for me.

he powder coated my 24's on my old truck for me for $100 a wheel, and did the wheels on my old ducati for $50 a piece

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
central florida powder coat did my valve covers along with some stuff for my cousins truck and some stuff for our business, everything turned out pretty nice. They can be a little slow though (granted, i dont think any of us were in a hurry so that might have had something to do with it)

aarons04cobra

Established Member
I can powder coat what ever you need. I'm in NH but most of my customers just ship there parts to me anyway. PM me if you need anything done.

Gringo185

2nd Civ Div
Established Member
I appreciate the replies. I looked up some pics of the stock ST wheels in gold and was not impressed. I think they may be too chunky to pull it off. So I'm back to my main plan of getting the 19" Focus RS wheels. But I may get those powder coated STI gold. We'll see. I'll PM you guys when/if I decide ti make the move.

Users who are viewing this thread