recomendations please!!!

kokileo

red svt
Established Member
Hi Im the proud owner of a 2002 red lightning svt bone stock with 42000miles on it. I want to raise the power level of my truck reliable and safe , so far I purchased an sct programmer for the truck, wich will require lots of tunning when all things are installed. I also have a jlt intake,tr6 plugs , and a 2.80 upper pulley wich Im thinking of replacing for a #4 lower fron jlpbecause is not installed yet . I was checking the exhaust side and came along to see the jlp complete system but its expensive and i dont think it would be worth it to install that system on my truck , what else you recomend not so expensive, I know the stock exhaust manifold is good for 500whp wich is my goal, i need to remove the cats obviously and i can also some sord of cat back system, dont want it to be loud i prefer free flow rather than noise i know noise is a by product but the best flow possible... last but not least i want to port my eaton but im not sure wich services to get for my application ,any advise!!! besides that traction bars etc what do you guys think and recomend...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread