Recent UFO info and human psychology

mustangbee

Established Member
It's looking less and less like "secret military tech bro."

Look up WW2 Foo fighters. Pilots from most sides of the war reported objects following them that could smoke their fighters in a dogfight and were invulnerable to bullet fire. Several gunners scored direct hits with no effect.

German secret tech? Why was the war such a long struggle then if their tech was 100s of years ahead. Makes zero sense.

You're telling me all these fighter pilots from all sides of the war were telling the same lies? Same descriptions? Even though they weren't aware of the other side? And the lies are still going on with fighter pilots today? Why are there 80 years of pilots and radar operations all lying? A coordinated hoax over decades from hundreds of pilots and radar guys? What about all the credible sources before human flight?

Why do so many nations have UFO government programs that were unaware of one another for decades?

Why did NASA conduct a $2 million study to look into how the world religions would be affected by the discovery of a superior race? That's a fact.

Maybe we need to distance ourselves from the subconscious fragility that we're "the best" in a universe with billions of Earth-like planets might also have intelligent life millions/thousands of years ahead of us. It's like a caveman only able to see a few miles around him and claiming the entire planet is empty.

Every culture, religion, region, nationality, sports team in human existence is typically "better" than the others and dismisses anything involving even the possibility of the superiority of another human group. It's just something we inherited from primitive tribal roots.
Make sense we would subconsciously distance ourselves from any possibility here. "Ah, its bullshit bro probably just secret tech from ________" Insert the country of your origin here to claim superiority.

Kornilov

Established Member
Why did NASA conduct a $2 million study to look into how the world religions would be affected by the discovery of a superior race? That's a fact.

1.) Cite a source please
2.) 2 million aint shit - its like literally a tiny Federal contract.

Machdup1

Established Member
1.) Cite a source please
1. Cite a disproving source.

2. You seem to be drawing a conclusion based on the cost of the study, that is not logical.

The only conclusion you could reach from the information is that $2M is $2M, in the same way that $20 is $20; a phrase you are undoubtably intimately familiar with.

mustangbee

Established Member
1.) Cite a source please

It was during the Obama years though with cut funding. It was 1.1 million. It's been years since I've seen the link.

Even more significant when taking on a whole with everything else and what we know now with the military. Even at 500k, why would they spend any money on that considering.

If we made contact with aliens, how would religions react?

blk02edge

Established Member
1-Aliens exist, guaranteed... And likely millions of civilizations out there.

2- I do not believe they have been here. What makes anyone think the world's government's would have even a tiny ounce of power to keep it a secret? That NASA study was in fact for basic interest if we do make contact. It's not far fetched to think we will at any moment start receiving signals.

3- space is just way too large.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
As with our lives, the planet we live on is finite but the universe has no definable limits........at least not yet. God only knows WTF is out there.
This. I'm a firm believer that there is plenty of intelligent and more intelligent life other than here on Earth. You'd be a fool if you thought otherwise....

It is interesting. I mean, does the universe just ultimately stop? I doubt it. Definitely makes you think.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

Established Member
I think at the minimum religion was given to humans to guide us with a set of rules and a reason to follow them. I challenge anyone to come up with a more reasonable set of governance than the ten commandments. Or 15 if you count the tablet Moses dropped.

Skitzerman

NE Philly
Established Member
I think at the minimum religion was given to humans to guide us with a set of rules and a reason to follow them. I challenge anyone to come up with a more reasonable set of governance than the ten commandments. Or 15 if you count the tablet Moses dropped.

moses-ten-commandments.jpg

mustangbee

Established Member
1-Aliens exist, guaranteed... And likely millions of civilizations out there.

2- I do not believe they have been here. What makes anyone think the world's government's would have even a tiny ounce of power to keep it a secret? That NASA study was in fact for basic interest if we do make contact. It's not far fetched to think we will at any moment start receiving signals.

3- space is just way too large.

I think its something different than aliens in the traditional sense, but if you have any interest in it, watch the video in the OP. Lots of information from all over the world about these things that date back to the 1940s. I don't think its that the government has done much to suppress it, I think its our own subconscious fragility at work. I mean we haven't had independence day lol, but there' s just too much data at this point. It's so much that most people don't even have a clue which governments have looked into UFOs and found stuff.
Norway for example did a study in the 1980s when a village saw a bunch of UFOs for weeks. Scientists called their bluff and set up an observatory and got all sorts of footage, even recorded one object moving at 18000mph instant acceleration. Why are government crafts just chilling in the middle of nowhere?
And if millions of civilizations exist, none of them have visited in Earth's history? How would we even know that for certain?

hoamskilet

Established Member
This stuff certainly has been heating up a bit lately, especially with the government confirming videos like the ones realeased that were shot by the Navy are legit. Rogan has had a few pretty interesting guests on lately talking about this stuff

blk02edge

Established Member
And if millions of civilizations exist, none of them have visited in Earth's history? How would we even know that for certain?
It's probability based on the sheer mass of the universe as we know it, we find many planets orbiting other stars, and that's only in an unimaginably small area. They haven't visited due to distance. It takes light 4.2 years to get to the nearest star to ours.

There is still no concrete evidence of such a claim but you'd have to be extremely narrow minded to not believe it with an understanding of the great expanse.

I still believe the latest Navy releases are black projects until the gubbermint comes out and says they are aliens or whatever else. My guess is they won't, ever.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Is the show Project Blue Book supposed to be a real account? Says it is based on the book by the main character who was the lead scientist of the group. Good show but it teeters the line on what you believe is the true history they are telling and a classic mystery drama or something.

Users who are viewing this thread