Recent actual selling prices for 2013 302's?

CobraKai

Established Member
It's not just the price of the LS package that adds to the value over a regular Boss, but also the fact that there weren't many made (765 each year from 2012-13).

Definitely! I have guys giving me thumbs up when I drive it. It just something you don't see every day!

Mattyice_5oh

Established Member
Thanks, Burke985, appreciate hearing your input.

Hey idc1955,

New to SVTP but wanted to share. I just picked up a '13 Grabber Blue Boss from Florida with 13k miles from a dealer for $35,250. Probably could have gotten the price a little lower but I was happy. Bone stock with recaros and the car cover for your reference.

ldc1955

Established Member
Thanks for this additional datapoint, Mattyice. I learned today that the car I had in mind was sold to another party. I had my 2009 Corvette with 17K miles listed for sale and needed the proceeds on that as well as the freed up garage spot to move on the Boss 302. Hard to find buyers in WI in the middle of winter, so this one didn't work out. Hopefully springtime will be better timing and another raucous Mustang will be ours! Thanks again to everyone who responded. --Leigh

b_offill

Established Member
I got mine with less than 5k miles last summer with all documentation for 35k. Was hunting for gt350 but the markups put them out of reach. Very satisfied with the boss for the money.

Users who are viewing this thread