recaro seats for stocks seats

mrpork

Established Member
I just purchased a 2014 gt500 with recaro seats. my fat ass might not be to comfortable in them. I figured someone with stock heated seats might want to trade me so cask plus there seats for my recaros. I live in rhode island so it would have to be within a few hours drive.

///Bruce

///Bruce
Established Member
I have seats from a KR with 20k n the odometer. They're essentially new. Electric. Not heated. You have pics and price? I'm in Texas but am willing to freight ship. Let me know.

[email protected]

Ssgthooligan

Established Member
I just purchased a 2014 gt500 with recaro seats. my fat ass might not be to comfortable in them. I figured someone with stock heated seats might want to trade me so cask plus there seats for my recaros. I live in rhode island so it would have to be within a few hours drive.

I have Black leather 2013 seats with white stripe. I'll give you the rears too.

My1st gt500

Established Member
Recaro seats

I have a set of 2011 all black seats to trade plus cash with 6,000 miles on them I'm in nj and will travel. If interested please contact me.

Ispeed

Established Member
I have heated black with red leather stripes from a 2014 Shelby. With 5k miles. If you are interested please text 2039065380

RacerRay

Established Member
I have 2012 Recaros with 15K miles and live near Philly...and interest in swapping yours and some cash for mine?

RacerRay

Established Member
I've got 2013 Black heated electric GT seats I'd trade for Recaros :D

I maybe interested, but was really looking for stock GT500 so we could work a deal on everything in front and rear.
Would need to see photos of what they look like and confirm fitment and cash before deal.

Users who are viewing this thread