Rear window louvers

svt99rag

Established Member
I know these are not very popular but my mom has wanted one since she bought her Mach new. She mentioned it the other day so I decided to get her one and give to her on her birthday. I would like to hear from some that have them on their cars and where they purchased it, also if there were any issues.

USAFMACH1

Established Member
Here's a pic of my Visus. Compliments the car well.
DSC01074.jpg

TR03Mach1

Black Snake
Established Member
What do you mean, they aren't very popular? Among Mach 1 owners, they are quite poplular! Again, I would recommend the Visus brand, made of heavy guage aluminum. Check out MRT-Direct's web site. Mustang Rear Window Louvers, 94-04 - MRT Aftermarket Styling They include a prop rod to make cleaning the rear window much easier! I've had my Visus rear window louvers on the car for over eight (that's 8!) years now. Other than the paint starting to peel off, I've had zero issues with them in that time.

Garage_0006.jpg

Louvers1.jpg

Louvers2.jpg

Louvers3.jpg

Louvers4.jpg

svt99rag

Established Member
What do you mean, they aren't very popular? Among Mach 1 owners, they are quite poplular! Again, I would recommend the Visus brand, made of heavy guage aluminum. Check out MRT-Direct's web site. Mustang Rear Window Louvers, 94-04 - MRT Aftermarket Styling They include a prop rod to make cleaning the rear window much easier! I've had my Visus rear window louvers on the car for over eight (that's 8!) years now. Other than the paint starting to peel off, I've had zero issues with them in that time.

Garage_0006.jpg

Louvers1.jpg

Louvers2.jpg

Louvers3.jpg

Louvers4.jpg

Thanks for the pics! There is a lot of hate towards them that I have seen and I personally don't remember seeing any in person.

smitty2919

Established Member
I'm one of those that don't like them lol But cool you're doing it for your mom. I wish my mother drove a Mach lol

Users who are viewing this thread