rear tires

Rudy Miranda

RUDIGER
Established Member
my rear tires are just about done lasted just 6000 miles. id like to go 295 35 r19 in the rear instead of the 275's the pp comes with . no one in my area carries what i want so ill be ordering them online . im afraid of ordering and them not fitting . is anyone running 295's on stock pp rims ?

evo8904

Established Member
Good price on the Nitto's. I am going to try those next. The MTs are horrible when the roads are a little wet.

Budwise

Track Addict
Established Member
I just ordered 4X 285/35/19 Bridgestone Pole Position S04's from Summit. $202 a tire, no tax, free shipping.

Dcrypter

Established Member
If there is a Discount tire near you they will beat any online price for tires. I brought them a printout of the price plus shipping for MPSS's from Tire Rack and they sold me the tires and installed them for the price that I would have got them shipped to me.

Budwise

Track Addict
Established Member
Yea, Discount will match the price but can't do anything about $70 of tax vs tax free and free shipping.

BV600

Established Member
I'm running 285/35/19 RE-11 on 19x9.5. While it looks like it fits I wouldn't go much bigger

Dcrypter

Established Member
Yea, Discount will match the price but can't do anything about $70 of tax vs tax free and free shipping.

Apparently they can though.

The Tire Rack price was for tires, no tax, and shipping just like you said but Discount Tires price included installation. I didn't pay additional tax on top of the price they offered me or anything like that. Tire Rack's price was about $1234 shipped to me and Discount Tire's price was slightly less than $1234 installed.

Users who are viewing this thread