Rear Bumper Lettering?

FL.-Frank

Established Member
I’m considering adding black C O B R A lettering to the rear bumper of my 2004 Screaming Yellow vert.

Two questions....

Who sells the best quality lettering?

If/when I would decide to remove the lettering, any potential issues I should be aware of?

Thanks!

Civkik

Established Member
I bought the billet bumper inserts from American muscle and was pretty unsatisfied with the fitment, so I never ended up using them.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

01yellercobra

AKA slo984now
Established Member
I think I bought my last set of stainless inserts from UPR. They fit better than whatever was on there before. Are you looking at vinyl or black metal?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I was going to recommend Bob White vinyl bumper inserts (they were always high quality, perfectly cut letters), but Bob's website seems to be defunct. That said, you have a lot of suppliers out there.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse

Attachments

• sdfg.PNG
    sdfg.PNG
    798.7 KB · Views: 326

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
I’m probably going to replace mine soon. They’re stickers I may go with carbon fiber ones on my CO.

A good friend of mine just picked up a set from this site below I’m going to link. He is a member here. They look awesome and my friend said fitment was superb. I’ll probably get a set from him plus some ford overlays for my truck link below.

Decals — Michael Mucciaccio

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
I was going to recommend Bob White vinyl bumper inserts (they were always high quality, perfectly cut letters), but Bob's website seems to be defunct. That said, you have a lot of suppliers out there.

yes back in the day i thought they were very good quality, still have them on both my cobras.

Civkik

Established Member
I’m probably going to replace mine soon. They’re stickers I may go with carbon fiber ones on my CO.

A good friend of mine just picked up a set from this site below I’m going to link. He is a member here. They look awesome and my friend said fitment was superb. I’ll probably get a set from him plus some ford overlays for my truck link below.

Decals — Michael Mucciaccio

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ordered some from here. I'll see how they look

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread