Rear Bumper Help - Cobra style on a Mach 1

Mach1Chick

Wanna Race?
Established Member
Hey guys!

So I've come to realize the reason I love the stance of lowered Cobra's from the back is because of the rear bumper! Everyone in here is familiar with our bumpers that say "Mustang" across tha back, with the horizontal slot openings. The Cobra ones have the plastic black lip that comes up from around the exhaust cut-outs and cover the bottom. (Not a very good description, haha) But you know what i mean. I want that bumper on my Mach 1 but i dont want it to say "Cobra" of course. Does anyone know of a company i can get these from, or should i try to find a cobra bumper and have it fiberglassed over and then re-painted?

Thanks for any ideas/info!:rockon:

project_pegasus

Established Member
Hey guys!

So I've come to realize the reason I love the stance of lowered Cobra's from the back is because of the rear bumper! Everyone in here is familiar with our bumpers that say "Mustang" across tha back, with the horizontal slot openings. The Cobra ones have the plastic black lip that comes up from around the exhaust cut-outs and cover the bottom. (Not a very good description, haha) But you know what i mean. I want that bumper on my Mach 1 but i dont want it to say "Cobra" of course. Does anyone know of a company i can get these from, or should i try to find a cobra bumper and have it fiberglassed over and then re-painted?

Thanks for any ideas/info!:rockon:

theres a guy on here to just recenlty did a full cobra body kit on his mach 1 (page 2)

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/mach-1-156/703188-new-parts-mach.html
he got a cobra bumper and just had it filled in from what he said but hez done it so id ask him his names CiriloDOHC

Users who are viewing this thread