Really? This Qualifies For "Stand Your Ground"

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
I don’t know why the police would be defending the shooter. Video is in liveleak, soon as pusher sees gun he’s already backing away.
The store owner saying the shooter has done this before and another person who was also threatened with getting shot is enough evidence to fry this guy.
Yea parking in handicap is bad, but just because you carry doesn’t make you a Parking cop.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
I don’t know why the police would be defending the shooter. Video is in liveleak, soon as pusher sees gun he’s already backing away.
The store owner saying the shooter has done this before and another person who was also threatened with getting shot is enough evidence to fry this guy.
Yea parking in handicap is bad, but just because you carry doesn’t make you a Parking cop.
The sheriff describes it as blading. He never backed away, looked like he was resetting for another attack.. Yeah, I agree, the guy who is dead should have never assaulted the other guy. The shooter should have said his peice and gone about his business or called the police. Sad ending but the lesson is do not **** with frogs.

Last edited:

blk02edge

Established Member
Retarded... Shooter should not have shot, thats common sense and now this story will be food for the shout racism community

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
I said IF HE shot him in the back .

Read my lips .

Mfe , I have been on many Jurys , and Grand Jurys ....makes no difference , as I can read the facts as well as you .move on sirs ...

Ok, let's see:

In Oregon , stand your ground works , until you shoot someone in the back ....just saying .
There is no threat when the perp is walking away .

Nope.

As I said, shoot him the back , and you are not defending yourself , you are committing a crime .

And nope. Nowhere did you say "if." You clearly implied he shot him in the back. Nice try though.

Blown 89

Established Member
They aren't doing anything because he didn't do anything illegal. Stupid yes, illegal no.

Ohio Snake

Established Member
Makes me wonder how many of the CCW folks are such scared pussies that they run out and get guns because they can't handle themselves.

I’m a CCW person. I know other CCW people that carry all the time.
Personally, I rarely carry unless I absolutely feel the need to do so.

When is that?
I do carry when Im RVing and staying in state parks, national parks, the wilderness, etc. I also carry if I’m going to be in area of high crime, which is rare.

Thats just me and my 2 cents.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

DaleM

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
I’m a CCW person. I know other CCW people that carry all the time.
Personally, I rarely carry unless I absolutely feel the need to do so.

When is that?
I do carry when Im RVing and staying in state parks, national parks, the wilderness, etc. I also carry if I’m going to be in area of high crime, which is rare.

Thats just me and my 2 cents.

I am about the same. I carry to shopping centers, food stores, when driving with top up and down, when at eateries, at small and large gatherings, when out for walks, and a few other places. Outside of that I have no need to carry.

Ohio Snake

Established Member
I am about the same. I carry to shopping centers, food stores, when driving with top up and down, when at eateries, at small and large gatherings, when out for walks, and a few other places. Outside of that I have no need to carry.

Thats just about everywhere...lol. Definately carry more than I. Come to think of it, I need to clean this weekend.

bglf83

Established Member
You also only wear your seat belt on the highway? Never know when stuff may go bad.

blk02edge

Established Member
Watch the brutality of that push. He lifted the poor guy off his feet. Good kill.

Yeah, racism is the banner of the week, again.
Yea i watched it... Was also retarded to shove the dude but cant forget that death isnt the answer... The guy is DEAD and had a child right there. He wasnt charging to stomp the guys face. It angers me beyond words that a CCW holder is out there starting shit like this. Saying the guy could have been getting ready to attack again is reaching hard and just an excuse to argue.

DaleM

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Yea i watched it... Was also retarded to shove the dude but cant forget that death isnt the answer... The guy is DEAD and had a child right there. He wasnt charging to stomp the guys face. It angers me beyond words that a CCW holder is out there starting shit like this. Saying the guy could have been getting ready to attack again is reaching hard and just an excuse to argue.
Not really. Maybe people will start learning not to assault people over someone being right about a parking spot. The idiot should never have attacked to start with. My bet is, he felt disrespected and wanted to teach the shooter a lesson in front of his kids. I hope his kids grow up knowing assaulting a shit talker is not the way to handle business.

Like I said, I go out of my way to be polite when I carry because when I give someone a sucking head wound it will be obvious that it was earned. Pride killed a man, some dumb shit to die over.

bglf83

Established Member
That I do...its the law, its habit and my wife will yell it me if its not on and she sees it not buckled.

my point was only wearing a seat belt on the highway leaves you vulnerable when getting t-boned at the 4 way stop sign.

MFE

Established Member
I said IF HE shot him in the back .

Read my lips .

Mfe , I have been on many Jurys , and Grand Jurys ....makes no difference , as I can read the facts as well as you .move on sirs ...

You don't have to be a ****. So, there's no reason, never ever ever, why an assailant might legitimately end up with an entry wound in the back? Not talking about this particular case. I'm talking EVER.

blubyu87gt

Established Member
Makes me wonder how many of the CCW folks are such scared pussies that they run out and get guns because they can't handle themselves.
Dumbest post of the thread so far. Congrats.
And then MG0h3 comes along all "hold my beer and watch this!" .......

This made me laugh a bit. Thank you (insert non offensive / triggering gender appropriate pronoun here)

Last edited:

blackfang

Established Member
I am a Conceal Carry holder and carry everywhere I am legally allowed to. I also do what i can to avoid confrontation and mind my own business. I worry about myself and my family. Yeah this may sound selfish, but my gun is for defending myself and family only.

With that said, both parties are at fault. Yeah the guy shouldn't have been parking lot police and been on his way and this situation would not have occurred. I am curous to see what the DA thinks as just because this falls into the SYG, the shooter put himself in that situation. Plus this guy has a long civil battle ahead of him and he may lose. Yeah people are dicks for parking in handicap spots when they aren't. I get it, but chose your battles.

Now, the dead guy, too ****ing bad! He should not have came out and shoved the shooter like that. That was a good blow. Should have came out and talked about it first. Then again, I don't have the audio to know what all was said either. Google how many people have died from being punched once, or shoved to the ground on pavement. So being violently knocked to the pavement, possibly concussed and disoriented and now a man and a woman standing in front of you, I can see where the shooter felt threatened. in my mind the 21 foot rule comes into play as he is on the ground. I am also curious as to why the G/F exited the vehicle too. All of these most likely played a factor on why he feared for his life and may not have been in the best position to retreat. Yeah it sucks, but that is the law.

There was a much better way of handling things. However, could the shooter have waited a few more seconds before pulling the trigger? I do not know, I was not there nor in that scenario, so I won't judge that.

Users who are viewing this thread