REAL IMRC delete dyno results.

Khobra97

Established Member
So I installed the MMR IMRC delete plates last weekend. So since we're off racing for the weekend tommorow I thought I'd put it on our dyno and check the NA and Nitrous tune before beating the piss outta it on the track. Same dyno, same tune the car picked up 15 RWHP and 15 RWTQ to make 280RWHP and 285 RWTQ at PEAK. The differences at 5000rpm were 23 RWHP and 20 RWTQ. Before I even put in on our dyno I bagged it a bit on the street and I could definetely feel it in the seat. Some will call bullshit and thats fine. I'm not here to make a statement, just posting MY experience with IMRC deletes. I will post a graph Monday when were home. :beer:

Khobra97

Established Member
Gains were made NA. No retune, only disabled IMRC's. Same temperature give or take a couple degrees. Like I said I will post the graph when were back from racing this weekend.

DVJ38

One mod at a time
Established Member
Did you clean the secondary ports at the same time you did this?

DVJ38

One mod at a time
Established Member
I'll wait for NA SVT's comments before I believe it.

I don't think he is going to buy it lol. I think the OP cleaned the clogged secondary ports and valves at the same time he did the delete.. but we'll see.

98 N/A 4V

Established Member
I will be the first.... BS! lol.

There its out,

But I think I know what happened. You were running on completely closed/broken IMRC's. So basically feeding the cylinder with only 1 port. 285whp is on par with just an o/r x and a cai.

Mystic-SVT

snuggle fest, mmmmm!
Established Member

There its out,

But I think I know what happened. You were running on completely closed/broken IMRC's. So basically feeding the cylinder with only 1 port. 285whp is on par with just an o/r x and a cai.

This^^^

When you dyno our cars with working IMRC's and then do deletes and dyno again you will see basically the same #'s, but if you dyno with IMRC's that aren't working (closed) and delete them and dyno again then of course you will see 15-20hp gains. I felt the gain in power when I deleted mine but of course that was because mine were closed the whole time so I only had one port feeding air instead of 2.

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator

There its out,

I'd agree. 100%

I put down 282/280 with almost the same mods as him.

Users who are viewing this thread