ready to install.

Cali01Cobra

Established Member
okay so i have the money to do a few things to my 2001 cobra. i want to 4.10 gears, slp lm1, and tune. what do you think ?

01cobracmdr

Established Member
Is it a daily driver? If yes, anything higher than 3.73s are a bad idea imo. 3.73s are a happy median of performance and daily driving comfort. And the slp lm1s? I LOVE MINE! SO F###ING LOUD!!!! Especially with an o/r x-pipe.

Blown2v5.0

Established Member
Is it a daily driver? If yes, anything higher than 3.73s are a bad idea imo. 3.73s are a happy median of performance and daily driving comfort. And the slp lm1s? I LOVE MINE! SO F###ING LOUD!!!! Especially with an o/r x-pipe.

Do not fear the gear!! You will regret installing 3.73 on your car. 4.10's or 4.30's no doubt. Unless you are going sc or spray the car. As far as gas mileage goes for a dd, keep your foot out of it if you want to conserve or go but a focus. But there is no sense in putting in 3.73 in any mustang that's being modded for n/a

Sent From a galaxy far far away

quick01snake

Your View
Established Member
I DD mine with 4.10s, some interstate and surface streets, no problem. It's about as far as I would go if you do much highway driving. I turn about 2600 rpm at 70, and still average almost 20 mpg getting on it some.

Users who are viewing this thread